What is Brazilian Waxing?
Brazilian waxing is famous around the world and is recommended for men and women who love summer and wish to have a light, soft and perfect skin.
Moreover, this treatment is a solution to darkened skin caused by excessive shaving. By removing your hair frequently with this technique, your skin gets softer, your hair gets thinner and smoother and you don’t have to worry about ingrown hairs anymore. The more often you do it, the faster the results and the smoother your skin will be.
- remove the hair from the roots
- smooth skin for a longer period of time
- prevents irritation, cuts and allergies caused by shaving
- decreases the amount of ingrown hairs
- In 15 minutes’ time, you’re ready for the summer.
Bela Pele waxing step by step
- Preparation: Don’t use products with alcohol or wear tight clothes.
- Cleaning: Firstly we clean the area to remove oiliness or make up. Then, we treat your skin with a powder to make it drier and for the waxing to get fixed easier.
- Wax time: With a wooden spreader, we apply carefully a honey-based wax on your skin, heated up at approximately 40 degrees, without using any fabric strips.
- It’s done! After a few seconds, when the wax gets cooler, we pull it very quickly in the opposite direction of the hair growth. After that, we apply pressure on the same area to bring you comfort. The temperature of the wax makes the skin pores to open, making it easier, quicker and almost painless.
- Finishing: We are real perfectionists: we repeat the procedure as much as needed to ensure that all the hair is being removed. We also take care of your ingrown hairs, assuring that your skin gets soft.
- Aloe Vera: After the waxing, we apply a special aloe vera cream to refresh your skin.
Avoid sunbathing after waxing.
Avoid moisturizing lotions or deodorants before or after our session
Free your legs, don’t use too tight-fitting underwear
Avoid the lipbalm waxing if you are treating your skin with acids or cell renewal products
All the material used in your session (gloves, tweezers, wipes) will be
If you have sunburns, waxing could lead to small changes in your skin color
Avoid depilation if you have rash, blemishes or injuries. Consult a dermatologist before
Avoid waxing if you are using tanning agents.
Don’t use pumice stone or exfoliate before our hair removal.
Avoid depilation during menstruation, because a higher hormonal sensitivity is present.
Avoid after depilation deodorants that contain alcohol. This could cause skin irritation.
Artificially bleached hair can’t be removed from the root and can break in the first time.
One day before the session do a small exfoliation with milk and sugar.